You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on topics related to many-core embedded systems.
Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. Please
submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript, not to exceed 8 double-column ACM formatted pages, and include up to 6 keywords
and an abstract of no more than 400 words. Short papers (up to 4 pages) will also be accepted.
Papers must be formatted in accordance to the ACM two column style. ACM Word or LaTeX style templates are available here.
In addition, Authors should apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms.
Submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript to the Workshop EasyChair link at:
Submissions will go through a double-blind review process to evaluate all submitted papers. Author names as well as hints of identity are to be removed from the submitted paper.
Camera Ready Preparation:
- You will soon receive a copyright form from ACM. As soon as you sign the copyright form (this is an online procedure) you will be emailed the copyright text and bibliographic strip to be placed at the bottom first page left column of your paper.
- Papers must be formatted in accordance to the ACM two column style. ACM Word or LaTeX style. In addition, Authors should apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms.
- The camera-ready should have Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bit-mapped). All fonts MUST be embedded within the PDF file. Information about how creating a pdf which embeds all fonts can be found
- Deadline for submission of the camera-ready is May 20, 2014. Please, use your
EasyChair account and the function Submit a new version to submit the camera-ready version of your paper.
- At least one of the authors of the accepted paper MUST register for the workshop. For registration to the workshop follow the instructions in the
ISCA-41 web site.
- Please note that the early registration is until
May 15, 2014.